R.O.M Fitness


Top Tips for body fat reduction from Terry of R.O.M fitness. 

One of our Clients – Terry from R.O.M. Fitness has been kind enough to share a few tips on keeping our bodies in shape and photo ready. 

1. Nutrition is the most important factor, training then boosts your results by improving your metabolism and giving your body a toned look. Aim to eat clean 90% of the time and enjoy the other 10% 🙂

2. Get enough sleep (7-9 hours a night) and drink enough water (1 litre per 25kg of bodyweight). Your body will react very well to this. 

 

3. Enjoy life with family and friends. Avoid stress as it is no good for your body or mind, it slows down fat buring, affects mood and mental clarity. Stress busting methods would be to laugh, do stretching such as yoga and listen to music. 

 
4. Eat protein at breakfast, lunch and dinner combined with loads of fibrous vegtables, some healthy fats and some low gi fruit like berries. 
 
5. Do fully body resistance training such as squats, deadlifts, pull ups and push ups. It’s a much more efficient way to train as you are using lots of muscles in each exercise. Doing these exercises will help you body be more effective at burning fat and help you acheive a more toned look. 
 
6. Perform cardio intervals such as sprints, there are many studies backing the positive effects of fat loss with interval training. Just check out Sprinters, they usually maintain single digit bodyfat. 
 
You can find more tips and information on R.O.M. Fitness
Suzy
About me

My life and studies have been intertwined with art, fashion, photography and graphic design. These disciplines have created the artist/person I am today. All my studies and experience developed in me an understanding for fashion styling, creating images for publication and advertising as well as conveying meaning through visual media. If you want to create unique imagery for your brand, if you are proud of what you do and would like me to help you share it with the world, then get in touch :-)

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

ZaraMcDaid-Artist
My Studio, The Crime-scene
October 06, 2015
Fitness-Advertising-Nutritionfit-Photography-Images- Photographer, Ireland, by Suzy McCanny Photography & Fashion, Fashion-photographer-Sligo-Ireland
NutritionFit Sligo
April 23, 2014

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *